Jumaat, 4 November 2011

POEM MOHD SYAIFUL AZLAN BIN ABDUL RAHMAN


Mohd Syaiful Azlan bin abdul rahman
M-my brother
O-one that wasn't from the same blood
H-has some special chemistry
D-dedicates himself to the love of Allah

S-smiles always
Y-yet he has many problems
A-always knows what's right to tell
I-in his heart love resides
F-for all who know him
U-until death do us apart
L-love will always be there

A-abg is what i call him
Z-zealous and ever supportive
L-likes to tease around
A-and makes me angry at times
N-never forgets his magic words

B-but knows how to win the hearts
I-in his own ways
N-needs not anything expect doa

A-allah bless him
B-because he is wonderful
D-delighting me always
U-until
L-laughter fills my day

R-rest assured he is
A-as peace finds its place in him
H-he is
M-mohd syaiful azlan who will
A-always be loved and
N-never forgotten!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan